Dear readers, good evening.
I have been talking to Michael Ligh (from Volatility team) and some new information follows:
During the course in Sao Paulo/Brazil, you will learn a massive amount of information. It follows some items (there are more than 70 topics!):
- Volatility Internals
- Interactive Memory Analysis with Volshell
- Process DKOM and Cross-View
- Analyzing a Client-Side Drive by Download
- DLL Hijacking
- API Hooking
- Repairing Rootkit PE Headers for Static Analysis
- Kernel Hooks
- Registry in Memory
The full agenda can be required sending a message to email@example.com.
The prerequisites are listed on the following page: http://www.memoryanalysis.net/#!memory-forensics-training/c1q3n
If the attendee want to look over online evaluations about the course, it follows some links:
The course’s costs are (all USD)
- $3800 USD for each regular attendee
- % discounts off the regular price for groups of two or more from the same company
- $1800 USD for full-time students in a forensics or security field
The course’s material (lessons guide, lab guide, etc.) follow in a summarized form:
- 5 days (40 hours) of training, including lecture and hands-on labs Training book
- Hard copy of the presentation materials Electronic lab guide with questions and answers to all hands-on exercises USB stick with Volatility logo, with memory dumps, evidence files, and malware samples
- A pre-built VMware image running Linux configured with Volatility 2.4 Exclusive access to bleeding-edge Volatility plugins before they are released publicly Personalized course completion certificate with 40 CPE credits
- Opportunity to enroll in the Volatility Training Alumni mailing list Discounts on industry-leading memory acquisition software such as KnTDD
More details about the course’s material can be viewed on http://www.memoryanalysis.net/#!memory-forensics-training/c1q3n
The email for payment is firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Volatility team handle registrations in two ways:
- credit cards through eventbrite.com (invites are sent privately once attendees contact us through the provided email address)
- bank wire transfers
Additionally to official email address above, I’ve made an email account for questions about the Volatility training in Brazil: email@example.com. I will try to answer the questions and I will forward messages to Volatility team when necessary some additional help.
A last and very important information: the Volatility course will be taught by Jamie Levy, Andrew Case and Michael Ligh.
I hope you like the training about the best tool for Forensic Memory Analysis of the world: Volatility.
Have a nice day.