Hello readers, how are you? This is an updated post about Malwares, which run on GPU (Graphics Processing Units) and keep stealthy. I have added two new documents below:
- Paper: http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~mikepo/papers/gpukeylogger.eurosec13.pdf
- An excellent site (by Golden G. Richard III): http://www.cs.uno.edu/~golden/gpu-malware-research.html
- Jellyfish (a GPU rootkit): https://github.com/x0r1/jellyfish
- Presentation by Golden. G. Richard III: http://tinyurl.com/m3et63y
- Understanding DMA Malware: http://www.stewin.org/papers/dimvap15-stewin.pdf
- GPU-Assisted Malware: http://www3.cs.stonybrook.edu/~mikepo/papers/gpumalware.malware10.pdf
Stay tuned for further updates!
If you liked this post then let me know, please.
Have a nice day.